Testimonials from Patients

Home 1 Forums Ketamine Infusion Therapy – General Testimonials from Patients

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Matthew Steiner 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Matthew Steiner
    Keymaster

I had been severely injured during a operational deployment in 2002, while on active duty as an USAF Officer. For years I was misdiagnosed, treated like a drug seeker, and generally provided no options to confront my growing chronic pain, as i had badly damaged my lumbar spine, right hip, and right knee. The usually options like drugs, mini malls invasive procedures and general surgery did little to combat this intractable pain I had. In 2017, i was introduced to Dr. Verdun and Ketamine Infusion Therapy. Before my first infusion I was contemplating medical retirement from my job, was in. 10-level pain regularly, and was truly out of options. After my first infusion, I felt born again, with a 50% overall reduction in pain that I had believed was impossible to gain. My second and third infusions were better with even more pain reduction. I eliminated all of my long acting narcotics, eliminated all of my muscle relaxers, and cut my immediate release painkillers from 180 per month to 30! Dr. Verdun is a wonderful physician and has been incredible flexible, returns phone calls, and is very approachable. Through his treatment plan, I have been able to live again, be a real father and husband, and just enjoy life! Dr. Verdun in many ways in using Ketamine has a saved my life and the future of my family. I will be forever be grateful for his help and understanding!
    John Edward Hill
    Captain, USAF (Retired)

I am a 48 year old male. I have had severe cluster headaches since I was 32 years old. Life has been a living hell. I’ve taken dozens of different medications with no relief. Seen several doctors and nothing helps or can be done other than painful nerve blocks in the eye area and base of the skull with limited success. However there was a doctor who suggested a Ketamine Infussion. I was hesitant at first but I did have some success with Ketamine nasal spray. Last year I spent in October $10,000 on Imitrex. That was just for October not the previous months.

I met Dr. Verdun on 11/3/17. We discussed a treatment cycle and began. After only three treatments ending on 11/9/17, I have been headache free since. It has been 28 days and counting. It is for me truly a miracle. I have never had my headache stop during a cycle. I don’t know how long it will last but for the 28 days that I have had headache free it is well worth it to me. I was going broke to survive.

I would like to thank Dr. Verdun for listening and properly treating me. I hope I won’t need any treatments anytime soon, but if I do, I will not hesitate to make an appointment.

Sincerely,
    Stephen L. Hooper, Sr.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar